Saturday 17 January 2015

Outfit of the Day | Winter Co-ord & Leather Backpack


I love a brand that promotes creativity and originality so I thought I'd share with you some recent items from companies that I love at the moment.
This quirky tartan co-ord set is from Mod Dolly, an online boutique that sell handmade garments designed and sewn in their London based studio. 
 
  


  
This two piece is beautifully made in a soft fabric which is so comfy and easy to wear. I have paired it with thick black tights and a jacket to keep me warm this January but I can see it being equally versatile in summer with bare legs and gladiators.

  
I bought this small quartz necklace on my recent trip to New York from a market stall selling unique jewellery handmade in Brooklyn. I am a sucker for anything made with care and love and this gem just caught my eye straight away.


 I paired my co-ord with one of my favourite Christmas presents this year, a beautiful black leather backpack from The White Pepper. I love the backpack trend at the moment and have been searching for the perfect one for a while. This one is so cool and laid back but also really practical for holding the endless amount of junk I seem to find myself carrying about.


 If haven't already heard of The White Pepper, I definitely recommend checking them out, they have some really cool individual pieces. The cute smock dresses in bold polka dot prints are on my pay day wish list. The homegrown, London based brand started as a blog on Tumblr but has taken off and now sell online as well as stock in Oxford Circus Topshop.




Mod Dolly co-ord - £34.99 (in the sale guys!)
The White Pepper Backpack - £120 
The Brooklyn Charm necklace - $20 (Similar)

Thanks for reading, I would love to hear your recommendations of company's selling unique or handmade items. Let's spread the handmade love!




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Your co-od is seriously stunning, I love the colours and it fits you so well! :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

© Made Up Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig